WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE BB002
• This boat is NOT for sale, but is an example of one of the many boats you could have built by our builders
• Quality 12mm/6mm/5mm/4mm steelwork. Double doors fore (half glazed) with a collapsible mahogany wheelhouse and 2 deck hatches.
• Beautifully fitted in oak faced ply with oak effect laminate flooring to saloon and galley, vinyl flooring in bathroom and carpets in bedrooms. Offering 2 bedroom accommodation, cabin bathroom, open plan galley and saloon.
• 60hp Canaline diesel engine and deluxe instrument panel. PRM hydraulic gearbox and hydraulic steering.
• Large master bedroom, fixed double bed with fitted wardrobes and 2 bedside cabinets. Glazed doors lead onto foredeck.
• Cabin bathroom, large vanity unit with basin on top, quadrant shower and macerator pump-out toilet.
• Second bedroom fitted with single bed, fitted wardrobe and study area.
• Spacious mid saloon, flat screen TV with purpose built cabinet, separate cupboard and shelves. Corner fitted solid fuel stove. Fitted CD/Radio player.
• Galley with an excellent range of storage and worktop space, domestic sized oven, grill, hob, fridge and freezer. Space and services for washing machine under worktop. Breakfast bar separating saloon and galley.
• Rear collapsible mahogany wheelhouse, which provides additional day sitting and protection from the inclement weather.
• Specification also includes: 12v/240v throughout, 3kw pure sine wave inverter, landline, 5 leisure batteries, sprayfoam insulation, diesel fired central heating and hot water via Webasto boiler. Stainless steel water tank.
Ideal liveaboard barge offering stylish two bedroomed accommodation at an affordable level. Equally suitable as a well equipped live aboard or holidays all year round, at home and abroad. Available to order from Boatfinder, fitted to your specification.
The builder may exempt these boats from VAT if to be used as a sole residence.
Boat shown includes some optional extras.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Built for Boatfinder
|Elton Moss Boatbuilders
|No. of engines:
|Length over all:
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.