|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Palma Mallorca Spain|
41' Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409 (2015)
AMORE A MARE The Sun Odyssey 409 is a very elegant and fast design from Philippe Briand, strongly build by French shipyard Jeanneau, which offers great sailing ability and comfortable accommodations. This yacht is managed and maintained exclusively by our professional team and will be delivered after complete service.
Le Sun Odyssey 409 est un design tr s l gant et rapide de Philippe Briand, solidement construit par le chantier Jeanneau, et qui offre de grandes qualit s de navigation et des am nagements confortables. Ce yacht est g r et entretenu exclusivement par notre quipe professionnelle jusqu'au 31 octobre 2019 et sera livr apr s une r vision complete.
- COMPASS: (2) Plastimo Olympic 135
- BATTERY CHARGER: (1) 40 amp
- SEA WATER PUMP: (1) Heavy duty water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure
- DEPTHSOUNDER: Raymarine i70 - Electronic depth and speed reading over-ground from the GPS
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: Manual dual action pump in the cockpit
- SPRAY HOOD
- SHORE POWER INLET: (1) Wired Direct 220v/ 12v
- REFRIGERATOR: 180 L/ 47 Gal. fridge compartment with vertical access
- FULLY BATTENED MAINSAIL: Heavy duty fully mainsail with 2 single reefing lines (New 2020)
- HEATING: Cruisair heating and air conditioning system
- RADIO: Fusion MS-AV700 with blue tooth
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: Electric bilge pump on float switch
- AIR CONDITIONING: Cruisair heating and air conditioning system
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS: (2) Cockpit speakers
- OUTBOARD ENGINE BRACKETS: Mounted on stern pulpit
- SWIMMING LADDER: Swim platform with ladder
- OVEN: (1) ENO 2 Burner gimballed, oven and grill.
- MARINE HEAD: (2) Large manual pump marine toilets
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine P70 Autohelm (New 2020)
- LOG SPEEDOMETER: Raymarine i70 - Electronic depth and speed reading over-ground from the GPS (New 2020)
- COCKPIT TABLE: (1) Cockpit table
- WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION: Raymarine i70 - Electronic depth and speed reading over-ground from the GPS (New 2020)
- BIMINI TOP
- COCKPIT SHOWER: Retractable hot and cold water shower with tap.
- STEERING WHEEL: (2) Twin steering wheels with compasses at each steering position
- GPS: Raymarine Axiom Pro
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS: (8) Pax 8 (New 2019)
- PLOTTER: Raymarine Axiom Pro mounted in the cockpit
- DEEP FREEZER: Single fridge box with freezer area, 12v refrigeration and integrated compressor.
- FURLING GENOA: Heavy duty furling Genoa with UV strip (New 2020)
- HOT WATER: 40 L/ 10 Gal. hot water tank connected to engine heat exchanger and or 220v electrical system
- VHF: Raymarine 55E
- LAZY BAG
- LIFERAFT: (1) Seasafe 8 man life-raft
|Vessel name:||Amore A Mare|
|Model:||Sun Odyssey 409|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||12.34m|
|Length at waterline:||11.98m|
|Draft, drive up:||2.1m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Bulb Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||200 Litres|
|Water capacity:||530 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||80 Litres|
HULL CONSTRUCTION AND DECK MATERIAL: Prisma Process injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring. Solid, hand-laid fibreglass hull with ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat; 3rd Generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and re-laminated, drainage system through structure, special emergency repair zone in keel area.
RUDDER TYPE: Fibreglass rudder
KEEL TYPE: Mono-hull
WHERE BUILT: SPBI, Dompierre S/yon - France
MODEL YEAR: 2015
BUILD YEAR: 2015
REGISTERED/ No: British Part 1/
ENGINES AND CONTROLS:
ENGINE MAKE AND MODEL: Yanmar 3JH5E, 29 kw (40cv) SD, 30 HP
ENGINE NUMBER: E14200
LAST SERVICED: Engine and sail drive serviced 17th March 2020.
ENGINE HOURS: 568 hours approximately. Engine hour meter replaced. Estimate hours 2,500 to 3,000 hours (Average hours per season around 500 hours).
GEARBOX: Sail-drive with three blade propeller
CONTROLS: Throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
COOLING SYSTEM: Engine sea water filter
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
Full function navigation system with general electrical panel, room for GPS chart plotter and bookshelf.
12v cigarette lighter socket at chart plotter
SAILS AND RIGGING
TYPE: Upgraded heavy duty fully battened mainsail; 2x Reef lines (Single line reefing)
SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Classic aluminium mast with double spreaders
STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Discontinuous 1 x 19 stainless steel wire; fixed back-stay
RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Topping lift, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard, mainsheet, genoa sheets
MAINSAIL REEFING: 2x reef lines (single line reefing)
HEAD SAIL ROLLER FURLING: Upgraded heavy duty furling Genoa with UV protection strips
BOOM VANG: (1) Rigid boom-vang and tackle
LAZY BAG: (1) Heavy duty lazy jacks and stack pack system
GENOA WINCHES: 2 Self tailing Genoa winches
COACH ROOF WINCHES: 2 Self tailing Coach-roof winches
CABINS: 3 Cabin 2 Head
SALOON HEADROOM: 6 ft 3 in / 1,92m
GALLEY HEADROOM: 6 ft 3 in / 1,92m
TWIN AFT CABINS HEADROOM: 6 ft 4 in / 1,95m
FORWARD CABIN HEADROOM: 6 ft / 1,84m
FANS: In each cabin plus saloon and galley
SALOON TABLE: Saloon table converts to a double bed; saloon dining table
SALOON: Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seat area
FRESH WATER PUMP: Heavy duty water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure; Hot and cold water distributed through-out the boat via semi rigid hose.
COOKER TYPE: Stainless steel gimballed stove with 2 burners, oven and grill. Stainless steel protection bar.
SINK: Galley with double stainless steel sinks, solid counter tops, chrome pluming fittings, storage cabinet and drawers.
ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: 180 L Fridge compartment with vertical access; Single fridge box with freezer area,12v refrigeration and integrated compressor.
HAND BASINS: (2)
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Contemporary interior design in "Fine Teak" laminated panels with solid wood trim around the galley, companionway and cabinetry, finished in satin UV stabilized varnish; Laminate floorboards with light coloured lines, varnished edges.
COOKWARE: Yes (Pack 8)
LINENS: Yes (Pack 8)
VOLTAGE: 220v / 12v circuit panel
ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 12 v breakers, 12 v ammeter, 12 v consumption meter, 12 v charging meter; 12 v plug per cabin and navigation station; one plug per per cabin, plug in galley; saloon and navigation station
HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) Domestic 95 amp
ENGINE BATTERIES: (1) Start battery 95 amp
ALTERNATOR: (1) 80 amp 12v alternator
SHORE POWER: Yes (Shore power inlet with differential breaker wired direct.
OTHER ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT: Charge distributor/ isolator; 40 amp battery charger;
STEERING SYSTEM: Twin steering wheels with compasses at each steering position and stainless steel grabrails
OUTBOARD ENGINE: None
TEAK DECKS: None
SPRING LINES : (2)
WINDLASS: 1000w electrical windlass with hand held remote wired control unit
PRIMARY ANCHOR: Yes (1)
SECONDARY ANCHOR: Yes (1)
OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor roller; anchor locker with room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (1) Horseshoe buoy; (1) Life ring; (8) Life jackets; (8) Harness Lines; (1) Set of emergency flares
LIFE-RAFT: Yes (1) Seasafe 8 Person life-raft - Expires FEB 2020
COCKPIT CUSHIONS: (8)
The Seller offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his/ her agents, or his/ her surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.