|Tax Status:||Tax Not Paid|
Corfu Ionian Islands Greece|
39' Leopard 39 (Model 2015)
The Moorings 3900 (Leopard 39), "ARISTOTE" built by Robertson and Caine, builds on the success of the award-winning Leopard 38. With an abundance of outdoor space and generous sail plan, is easy to maintain and offered at a great price!
This catamaran is a market leader yet highly practical and easy-to-use. Down below features 4 cabins and 2 heads with plenty of accommodation space for you and your guests.
The exterior of the Moorings 3900 is equally well thought out, with a large cockpit hardtop providing excellent shade and weather protection and an additional raised hardtop roof over
the helm giving 360 views for the those at the wheel. Environmental considerations were also central to the design, with solar panels installed on the helm hardtop to charge the on board batteries.
Availability: 1st November 2020
- WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION: Raymarine 160
- SHORE POWER INLET: 200v hard wired shore power:1 heavy duty 50ft30 amp shore power line,AC switch panel,AC double outlets in cabins
- CD PLAYER: Sony MP3 WMA AAC CD Player with two speakers in saloon and two marine speakers in cockpit and auxiliary jack mounted below radio
- STEERING WHEEL: Destroyer-type stainless steering wheel with chain wire steering with bulkhead steering unit and brake
- AIR CONDITIONING: CRUISAIR (2) 16000 BTU air conditioners
- SWIMMING LADDER: (1) Yes Plastimo
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: 4 x Electric bilge pumps with float switches and alarms at helm and nav stations
- COCKPIT SHOWER: Hot/ cold transom shower
- DEPTHSOUNDER: Raymarine AIRMAR D800P17
- OUTBOARD ENGINE BRACKETS: Plastimo
- FULLY BATTENED MAINSAIL: ULLMAN Mainsail full battened with 2 rows reef
- LOG SPEEDOMETER: Raymarine P70
- LIFERAFT: Plastimo (10)
- MICROWAVE OVEN: KENWOOD
- OVEN: RORCE 10 Gas cooker 2-burner with oven and grill
- SOLAR PANEL: SUNWARE 2 x Solar panels, 70 w each fitted to hard top
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: 2 x Manual bilge pumps with strum boxes Bilge float switch
- HOT WATER: 2 x Hot water cylinders 12 US gal. / 45 l total capacity
- PLOTTER: Raymarine Colour chart plotter
- REFRIGERATOR: Vitrifrigo 2 - door front-opening fridge / freezer 56 US gal. / 212 l 12 v refrigeration
- COCKPIT COVER: Hardtop bimini over cockpit complete with lighting
- GENERATOR: Northern Light 220-240 v 6 kw diesel generator
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS: Two speakers in saloon and two marine speakers in cockpit and auxiliary jack mounted below radio
- DAVITS: Custom stainless steel davit system with tackle and electric winch
- FURLING GENOA: ULLMAN 120% furling genoa
- COCKPIT TABLE: (1) Yes
- VHF: Raymarine Ray 55 with external speakers
- DEEP FREEZER: Vitrifrigo (2) Door front-opening fridge/ freezer 56 US Gal. / 221 Litre 12 v
- LAZY BAG: Stack pack
- SEA WATER PUMP: JABSCO
- LAZYJACKS: Stack pack
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine P70
- BATTERY CHARGER: Quick SPC 700 WRG Battery charger (40 amp)
- BIMINI TOP: Raised hardtop over helm for 360 degree view.
- ELECTRIC HEAD: 2x JABSCO Large bowl electric toilets
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS: x8 comfort
- COMPASS: Plastimo at helm position
|No. of engines:||2|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||11.43m|
|Length at waterline:||11m|
|Draft, drive up:||1.05m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||350 Litres|
|Water capacity:||780 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||50 Litres|
HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) construction with balsa core for strength, stiffness and insulation, using high quality materials. The hulls are painted with EPA approved environmentally friendly anti-foul.
DECK MATERIAL: The deck has a moulded-in nonskid pattern providing excellent traction. Hull and deck are finished in white gel coat with trade mark striping and graphics.
RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders are composite with a stainless steel shaft; Self aligning bearings
KEEL TYPE: Multi-hull
WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
REGISTRATION NUMBER: PIRAEUS/ 11326
LOA: M 11.43 | FT 37.6
LWL: M 11.00 | FT 36.0
BEAM: M 6.04 | FT 19.09
DRAFT: M 1.05 | FT 3.5
KEEL BALLAST: Multi-hull
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
ENGINE 1: Yanmar 3YM30E, 30 H.P.
ENGINE NO: E21856 (Port)
ENGINE 2: Yanmar 3YM30E, 30 H.P.
ENGINE NO: E22189(Starboard)
ENGINES LAST SERVICED: March 2020
GEARBOX: Sail Drive
CONTROLS: Double lever throttle/ gearshift control
COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Cooling water inlet strainers; (2) Exhaust water locks, (2) Exhaust fittings stainless steel.
SAILS AND RIGGING
TYPE: Naturalized anodized mast with Antal mast slider system; Natural anodized crossbeam. Boom (Z480) 5.5 m total length.
MAST TOTAL LENGTH: 17.13 M
MAINSAIL REEFING: Mainsail full battened with 2 row reefs
HEAD-SAIL ROLLER FURLING: 120% Roller furling Genoa; Z-Diffusion (Z1012) furling system
BOOM VANG: (1) Yes
STACK PACK & BOOM COVER: (1) Yes
MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (2) Lewmar halyard winches
MAIN-SHEET WINCH: (2) Lewmar primary sheet winches
FANS: Ventilation fans in each of the cabins and (2) saloon; (2) Engine room ventilation fans and ducting
FRESH WATER PUMP: (1) 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump with 1 litre accumulator tank; (2) Hot water cylinders 12 US Gal. / 45 Litre total capacity
COOKER TYPE: 2 Burner ring with oven and grill; Gas solenoid shut-off valve with control at switch panel and warning light at cooker; Gas cylinder regulator in dedicated locker
SINK: (1) Single lever mixer faucet; (1) Single stainless steel sink
SHOWERS: (2) Overhead shower compartment; Overhead shower compartment with nonslip shower sump cover
HAND BASINS: (2)
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/ WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminate/ panelite finishes with solid wood trims; Wear resistant simulated Austrian Walnut flooring.
FORE-PEAK CHILD BERTHS: (2) Single with mattresses
VOLTAGE: DC Electrical System 12v / AC Electrical system 220v 50Hz; (1) Electrical spares kit: fuses, relays, fuse holders
ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 220v/ 12v
HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) AGM Batteries
ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) AGM Engine Batteries
GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) AGM Battery
STEERING SYSTEM: Chain and wire steering system with bulkhead steering unit and brake; Destroyer type steering wheel
BIMINI: Hardtop bimini over cockpit complete with lighting; raised hardtop over the helm for 360 degree views
SHADE COVERS: Coachroof removable side window shade covers
WARPS: (2) Mooring lines; (2) Spring lines
GRILL/BBQ: LPG Gas outlet provision for a gas cylinder with regulator in dedicated locker
ANCHOR WINDLASS: (1) Electric windlass with handheld remote
PRIMARY ANCHOR: 45 Ibs (20 kg) with 165 ft (50m) chain
SECONDARY ANCHOR: 35 Ibs (16 kg) with 26 ft (8 m) chain and 200 ft (61 m) rope
OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Custom anchor bridle system; Anchor bow roller fitting; Anchor chain stopper; Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
DINGHY/ OUTBOARD: Not supplied as equipment is owned and run by the charter bases for charter guests.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.